- Informatics (Education and Research) in room S403A on Sunday
- Informatics support for Quantitative Imaging in room E353A on Sunday
- Advanced Image Analysis in room S401CD on Monday
- Practical Informatics for the Practicing Radiologist: Part One in room S501ABC on Monday
- Decoding the Alphabet Soup (IHE, MIRC, RADLEX, Reporting): Worldwind Tour on RSNA Informatics Projects in room S401AB on Monday
- Standardized Terminology in Radiology: Applications and New Developments in room S403A on Tuesday
- Virtualization and remote rendering for Medical Imaging in room E263 on Friday
I will be attending RSNA and use this blog during the meeting to report on the scientific sessions I attend and to share news from the technical exhibit.